Contour Wanna be a Queen is the name of the Nine Queens online video qualification that offers every talented potential queen out there the chance to enter the Nine Queens 2013 event.
Several invitations will be issued to the best videos submitted. They are selected by the judges and the invited Nine Queens such as host Virginie Faivre, Kaya Turski & Co.
Who can enter?
Every pro and amateur skier girl from all over the world who thinks she has the talent to join the Nine Queens.
What should the video look like?
1. Download the Contour WANNA BE A QUEEN pre-roll and put it in front of your video. Download the preroll here
2. Add some written information in the beginning of your edit (NAME, AGE, ORIGIN).
3. The video should contain your 9 banger big air, pipe, or hip tricks and additionally three rail tricks and should altogether not be longer than 2 minutes.
How can I submit my video?
After you’ve edited and exported the video:
1. Go to wetransfer.com
2. Add your video
3. Enter our email as friend’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Enter your email address
5. Type your message: Your contact information
6. Click Transfer
By entering the competition you automatically agree to the rules and terms documented in the letter of agreement.
Once we have uploaded your contribution on the Nine Queens YouTube channel, you officially enter the online video competition.
What kind of tricks should I do?
We want to see your 9 best air time tricks in big air, pipe, or hip and additional three rail tricks. Show us some skills, grabs, technical diversity and a lot of style!
Do I have to edit the movie myself?
The footage quality and editing are not the important parts, it’s all about the riding. So let your friend do the computer work, if you want.
Can I watch the videos from the other riders?
Who will judge?
The Nine Knights stars such as Tom Wallisch, Russ Henshaw, Lolo Favre, Nico Zacek and more.
Till when do I have to submit my movie?
Deadline for submitting the video is March 3rd, 2013.
Winners will be announced at the beginning of March 2013 via email and through a press release.